Terms & Conditions
1. Product availability
(a) Products available on this website constitute an invitation to treat and not an offer by us to supply the products regardless of the information provided on the website.
(b) We are not obliged to supply any product and we are not liable if a product is not in stock or is unavailable for any reason. If a product is unavailable and we are not able to fulfil all or part of your order, we will cancel all or part of your order and refund you the price paid for the product that is unavailable.
(b) Your receipt of an electronic confirmation or other notification from us that is not a Confirmation of Order does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of an order, for any reason, to accept or decline your order.
(c) Once you have received the Confirmation of Order, you cannot cancel that order.
3. Payment and Pricing
(a) We accept payment of products by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, PayPal, Alipay and WeChat. If payment is not received from your card issuer, payment platform or its agents for any reason, we will contact you to make an alternative payment arrangement. If payment is not received using the alternative payment arrangement within a reasonable time, we may cancel your order.
(b) We may change the pricing of our products on the website at any time, without notice to you. All prices listed on the website are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of all applicable taxes including GST (as defined in the A New Tax System (Goods and Services Tax) Act 1999 (Cth)).
(c) If there is an error in the price shown or information displayed for a product on this website, we may cancel any orders placed for that product listed at the incorrect price or shown with incorrect information, whether or not you have received a Confirmation of Order. If your credit card or payment platform has been charged for the purchase, we will credit your credit card or payment platform in the amount paid by you for the product.
4. Delivery of Orders
(a) All orders placed on this website must provide for either delivery to an address in Australia or for collection at the boutiques listed in clause 5.
(b) We provide free delivery of products to addresses in Australia only. We provide secure shipping on all online orders for the safety and security of your product. For delivery addresses within metropolitan areas, delivery will be within 3 to 5 business days of the date you received the Confirmation of Order. For delivery addresses outside of metropolitan areas or regional areas, delivery time will be within 5-7 business days. For more information on expected delivery times, please contact our dedicated Customer Care team at
(c) We will notify you, using the email address provided by you, when your order has been shipped or if there are any delays in shipping any products in your order.
(d) All delivery timeframes are estimates only and we will not be liable to you or any third party for any loss, expense, or other damage suffered as a result of, or in connection with any delay in delivery.
5. Collection of Orders
(a) Some products purchased on this website may be eligible for free collection by you at the following selected boutiques in Melbourne, Sydney and Perth depending on the brand of the product and as specified on our website.
|Cartier||Kennedy Crown Melbourne|
|IWC||Kennedy Crown Melbourne|
IWC Boutique Melbourne
|Ulysse Nardin||Kennedy Crown Melbourne|
|Panerai||Kennedy Boutique Chadstone|
Panerai Boutique Melbourne
|Cartier||Kennedy Star Sydney|
|Ulysse Nardin||Kennedy Star Sydney|
|Jaeger-LeCoultre||Kennedy Star Sydney|
|Piaget||Kennedy Star Sydney|
(b) When selecting the option to collect an order, you must nominate a person to collect the order. The nominated person’s name will be noted in the Confirmation of Order.
(c) We will notify you, using the email address provided by you, when your order is ready for collection or if there are any delays to the expected collection date of any products in your order.
(d) The person collecting an order placed on this website from a selected boutique, must be the person nominated in the Confirmation of Order and must bring the following:
- the credit card used to purchase the order;
- valid photo identification that matches the name of the nominated person in the Confirmation of Order; and
- a copy of the Confirmation of Order
We reserve the right to refuse to release your order if these conditions are not satisfied.
(e) The nominated person’s signature will also be required on collection of the order.
(f) In circumstances where the nominated person is someone other than you, we may contact you prior to releasing your order.
(h) Online orders that are being collected in boutique will not be eligible to participate any reward program offered by the point of sale (i.e. Crown Rewards).
Official Retailer & Warranty
In addition, as Kennedy is an Official Retailer of the brands provided both online and in our boutiques, our products with the following brands come with an international warranty issued by the manufacturer and are supplied with warranty documentation.
For IWC Schaffhausen Warranty Details, click here.
For Panerai Warranty Details, click here.
For Jaeger-LeCoultre Warranty Details, click here.
For Piaget Warranty Details, click here.
For Ulysse Nardin Warranty Details, click here.
For Tudor Warranty Details, click here.
7. Risk and title
Title to, and all risks in respect of, a product will pass to you when we receive the full price for the product and the product has been delivered to your nominated shipping address or you have collected the product from one of our boutiques.
8. Your Account
An order can be placed on this website either as a guest or through an account registered (Account) on this website.
(a) If you place an order as a guest, you are still required to provide us with a delivery address and contact details for delivery or collection purposes.
(b) You are able to register an Account with our website at any time, or during the order checkout process. Your Account must contain:
- an Account username and password;
- your delivery address and billing information; and
- any other information reasonably required by us in relation to your Account
(c) We may accept or reject any application to register an Account.
(d) You are responsible for any activity that occurs under or through your Account and you must maintain the confidentiality of your Account username and password. You must notify us immediately of any actual or suspected unauthorised use of your Account or breach of your Account security.
(e) You represent and warrant that all information provided under your Account is complete and accurate. If there is a change to any information relating to your Account, you must update your Account or notify us as soon as possible. If we suspect that any information provided by you is incomplete or inaccurate, we may suspend or terminate your Account and cancel any order without notice to you.
(f) We are not liable for any loss or damage arising from or in connection with your failure to comply with the requirements in this clause 8.
9. Intellectual property rights
9.1. Unless otherwise indicated, we (and/or our third party licensors) own the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the text, graphics, information, designs, data and other content on this website. While you may browse or print the content for non-commercial or personal, you must obtain our prior written permission if you would like to use, copy or reproduce any part of this website for any other purpose.
9.2. All trade marks appearing on this website belong to their respective owners. You may not use our trade marks in Australia or internationally without our prior written consent, except to legitimately identify our products or services.
While navigating on the Rolex section of our website, some cookies are controlled by ROLEX SA which applies the following Cookies Policy.
12. Restrictions on use
12.1. You agree to only use this website in accordance with these terms and applicable laws. Without limiting the previous sentence, you must not:
- use this website (or any content and/or services provided or made available through this website) for any purpose other than as permitted by these terms;
- remove or tamper with any copyright notices on this website;
- disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, or create derivative works or functionally equivalent software from this website (except to the extent permitted by Division 4A of Part III of the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth));
- copy or download, in a systematic manner, any text, graphics, information, designs, data or other content from this website, or communicate or otherwise distribute such systematically obtained text, graphics, information, designs, data or other content; or
- incorporate this website in any product to be made available commercially (unless we expressly agree otherwise with you)
12.2. You must not, directly or indirectly, introduce or permit the introduction of, any virus, worm, trojan or other malicious code into this website, or in any other manner whatsoever corrupt, degrade or disrupt this website.
12.3. You must not (nor permit a third party to) upload or submit any data or information to or via this website nor otherwise use this website:
- to engage in any activity which breaches any law, infringes a third party’s rights, or in a manner which interferes with the rights of any other person;
- to infringe our intellectual property rights (including trade marks and copyright) or those of any third party;
- in any way that is defamatory, obscene, misleading or deceptive or otherwise illegal;
- in any way that constitutes misuse, or resale or other commercial use, of this website (or any content and/or services provided or made available through this website).
13. Links to other sites
We may, from time to time, publish links to other third party sites on this website. We have no control over third party sites. These links are provided for your convenience only and by accessing these third party sites, you agree to any terms of access or use imposed by those sites. We do not endorse any material on third party sites and do not provide any warranty, or assume any responsibility regarding the quality, accuracy, source, merchantability, fitness for purpose or any other aspect of the material on those sites, nor do we warrant that material on other sites does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any other person.
14. Disclaimers and exclusions
14.1. This website, and all content, information and/or services provided or made available through this website, are made available to you on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis.
14.2. You acknowledge and agree that to the extent possible under the law, and subject to section 8, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees in relation to the availability, suitability continuity, reliability, accuracy, currency or security of this website or information contained on this website.
14.3. You also acknowledge and agree that to the extent possible under the law, and subject to section 15, we exclude liability for all direct, indirect or consequential liabilities, losses, damages, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, loss of revenue, loss of goodwill, downtime costs, loss of profit, loss of or damage to reputation, loss under or in relation to any other contract, loss of data, loss of use of data or loss of anticipated savings or benefits), whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, suffered or incurred by any person:
- in connection with or in any way relating to this website or any products, content and/or services provided or made available through this website, including:
- in connection with any disruption to or unavailability or failure of this website or interference with or damage to computer systems or other electronic devices;
- in connection with errors, omissions or inaccuracies contained in any information published on or available via this website; or
- as a result of any act committed by another person in connection with your use of this website or any content and/or services provided or made available through this website;
- arising from any circumstance beyond our control; or
- otherwise under or in connection with these terms
14.4. You also acknowledge and agree that to the extent possible under the law, and subject to section 15, we do not represent, warrant or guarantee that this website is free from computer viruses or any other defect or error which may affect your software or systems. You should protect your software and systems by installing and implementing your own security and system checks.
14.5. This website may be accessed from outside Australia. We make no representation that the Information or website complies with the laws (including intellectual property laws) of any country outside Australia. If you access this website from outside Australia, you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for ensuring your compliance with all laws in the place where you are located.
14.6. You also acknowledge and agree that to the extent possible under the law, and subject to section 15, our total aggregate liability to you under or in connection with this website or the provision of services or any product is limited to an amount not exceeding the total amounts paid by you for the order in respect of which the applicable liability, loss, harm, damage, cost or expense arose.
15. Consumer guarantees
To the extent permitted by law, any conditions, warranties, guarantees, rights, remedies, liabilities and other terms implied or conferred by statute, custom or the general law that impose any liability or obligation on us are excluded under these terms. However, if a supply under these terms is a supply of goods or services to a consumer within the meaning of the Australian Consumer Law, nothing contained in these terms excludes, restricts or modifies the application of any provision, the exercise of any right or remedy, or the imposition of any liability under the Australian Consumer Law, provided that, to the extent that the Australian Consumer Law permits us to limit our liability, then our liability is limited to:
- in the case of services, the cost of supplying the services again or payment of the cost of having the services supplied again; and
- in the case of software or other goods, the cost of replacing the goods, supplying equivalent goods or having the goods repaired, or payment of the cost of replacing the goods, supplying equivalent goods or having the goods repaired
Except in the case of a major failure (as that term is defined in the Australian Consumer Law), we can elect as between the remedies set out in paragraphs (a) and (b) above.
17.2. If a provision of these terms is invalid or unenforceable, it may be severed from these terms and the remaining provisions of these terms continue in force.
17.3. These terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws in force in Victoria, and you unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria. Although Australian websites may be accessed outside of Australia, we make no representation that the content complies with the laws of any other country. If you access this website from outside Australia, you are solely responsible for ensuring compliance with your local laws and for any reliance on our website content.
Terms & Conditions: Gift Voucher
- Valid for 3 years from purchase date in country of purchase
- Gift Vouchers can only be redeemed for stocked items (eg. Watches and Jewellery), not for spare parts or repair/service requests
- Non-exchangeable, non-transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash
- Redeemable in any Kennedy boutique or via customer service over the phone or email. Unfortunately gift vouchers are not redeemable online at this stage.
- Redeeming or purchasing a gift voucher to go towards items of limited supply does not guarantee availability of stock or an allocation, waiting lists may apply
- Reward program points can only be recognised upon voucher redemption, not on voucher purchase/issue
Terms & Conditions: Panerai Gift With Purchase 2022
- Free gift with any Panerai purchase from the Luminor Due Collection. Offer ends while stocks last. Only available at Kennedy Panerai Boutiques in Sydney or Melbourne.
- Offer not available online and limited to one gift per person.
- Offer not transferable, non-exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
Terms & Conditions: Gift With Purchase Kenney Leather Tray
Receive a beautiful Kennedy bespoke leather tray with any online purchase from 20th May to 31st May. Gift valued at $150. The offer ends on 11.59 pm AEST 31st May or while stocks last. The offer is available for online purchases only.